Your satisfaction is our foremost goal. We have made all possible efforts to make your shopping experience as delightful and the return process hassle-free.
What items can I return or exchange and in how much time?
- We offer returns and exchanges on all of our catalogue items.
- We offer a simple and easy 7-day return policy to our customers. You can conveniently return or exchange an item within 7 days from the date of delivery.
All items to be returned or exchanged must meet the following conditions:
- All returned items must be unused and unwashed for hygiene reasons; and returned with original packaging in place.
- All original packaging of the product should still be intact and no damage has been done to either the product or its packaging.
- All free add ons – Cotton Bag, Non-Woven Bag and Shoe Horn should still be intact and returned without damage.
- Shoes should completely unused, which means that there should not be any scratch or use marks on the sole or upper of the shoe
- They should be packed in the original packaging
- For return reasons please take great care when you first try on your shoes to avoid leather marking and other sole stains. If you are trying to assess the size/fit of the shoes, please walk on a carpet or a clean surface to avoid sole damages
- The Urban Rover reserves the right to do a thorough quality check of the product to ensure it is resellable before issuing a credit or exchanging the product
- Any returned item received by us that does not meet the above-mentioned conditions will not be accepted and will be returned to the customer at their expense. No amount will be reimbursed in this case.
Items that cannot be exchanged or returned:
- Items that are worn out or used and not returned in the original condition or packaging
- A maximum of 2 exchanges will be allowed per order. No further exchange/return request will be accepted after 2 exchanges
Defective or Damaged Products:
- If you happen to receive defective or damaged product(s), notify us on email@example.com within 24 hours of receiving the goods along with the pictures
- Any damages on arrival issue should be reported (via mail) within 48 hours / 2 days along with the pictures to investigate transit reasons with third party couriers
How do I initiate the return process?
- You can simply write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we shall be more than happy to process the return/exchange for you.
- To process a return or exchange successfully, please re-pack the items to be returned with all the original packaging & accessories that they were shipped with.
Who pays for the return shipping?
- Return shipping like normal shipping is free in most cases.
- Please note that any COD charge and the forward shipping charge would not be included in the refund value of your order as these are non-refundable charges.
- All refunds will be transferred in your bank accounts. COD orders will also be refunded in bank accounts.
Note: Returning or exchanging for reasons other than product defect is a privilege offered to the customers. If any customer is found to be abusing this privilege, then The Urban Rover holds the right to not accept any returns/exchanges from such customers.